Holy Moly! The first day of 3rd grade! I can't believe that Fischer is this old. He is liking school though. He has Mrs. Blickenstaff and of course is out in the trailers. Poor guy. He seems okay with it now because it is right by the playground. :) He says his favorite part of the day is lunch!

Walking on the first day. Goodbye!

This is actually day 2. I wanted to get a picture going on his bike because that is what he is going to be doing most of the year until the bitter cold sets in. :) Good luck this year bud! We love ya!
3 comments:
Have fun at school Fischer! You look so grown up!
Okay, so this comment is really a comment on several posts. . . first off--look at you avid campers! I am so impressed. Also, your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter. Also, I saw that relay and it ruled. Also, holy crap that Fischer is in third grade. . . wasn't he just two? I know I say that all the time and probably because the last time I saw him, he was two. . . .
Wow, 3rd grade, that's crazy!! Hope he loves it....when does Dallin get to go to kindergarten? Um and yeah, when are we getting together it's been a while!
Post a Comment