Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Girl's Weekend

These pictures turned out small... sorry.
Andrea, Me, and Mom on campus. It was fun to be on campus again! It has changed so much and is beautiful! We were able to go to the temple with my cousin and her fiancee. Getting married in a week now. Aren't they adorable? Andrea, Me, Mom, and Grandma at the Rexburg Temple. Last week I was able to go to BYU-Idaho's education week. It was such an uplifting experience. The classes were awesome, I learned a ton, and it was fun to hang out with my sister and Mom the whole time. We have tons of fun together. It was good to get away and get recharged. It's amazing how much happier I was to just hang out with the kids this week! Thanks honey for rearranging work and staying home with the kids so I could go, you're the BEST!!!

3 comments:

Beehive State Builders said...

Looks like a fun trip! Lucky you, no kids! What a nice wondeful husband you have. Glad to have you back!

Whitney & Charlie said...

I wish I could have come up there with you guys, hope we see you at the wedding!

Andrea Whidden said...

Andrea's are the BEST to hang out with;)