Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 18 Month Day!

I had to take a few pictures of the newest member of the nursery!
I was not sure how London was going to do. I thought they were going to have to bring her to me right away. I kept looking at the door anytime it opened. It is a strange feeling to sit there without any kids to watch or chase around. I might actually have to participate and listen to the lessons!
She did really well for the first half and then when there was a transition time to do singing, she realized I wasn't there and cried. She had tears and everything! I went in the nursery with her for awhile and she seemed to be fine so I went back to my class. Grandpa picked her up because he heard her crying. :(

My favorite things...

Dogs, Daddy, Horses, Kitty, Wii remotes, Purses, SHOES, Babies, Blankets, Mommy (when I am mad or hurt), Gummy Bears(thanks Papa!), Jumping on the Trampoline, anything outside, and especially... the thumb.

Some words I can say, when I feel like it...

Mom, Dada, Doggy, Woof, Kitty, Meow, Moo, More, Cookie, Cracker, Baby, Popcorn, Deedee(blankey?), Bumbob(Spongebob), Hi, Hot, Hot dog, Uh-ho

Words I understand..

EVERYTHING(don't tell MOM)

14 comments:

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

I can't believe she is already in nursery! She is so cute!

Sara said...

Alecia London is so cute. She is so adorable. I can't believe she is in nursery.

Matt and Mandy said...

Cute pictures, what a sweet little church mouse :) Now you know how I feel, I almost miss wandering the halls, I have a very short attention span!

Unknown said...

AHH what an angel!! She really is so sweet. I love her little flower in her hair. so sweet.

Andrea Whidden said...

she is so flippin cute, I love the close up....

Cowan Family said...

Yeah! I love the nursery days. I can't wait to join you in class someday. She is so cute.

Kim said...

YEA!!! Nursery is so great. Unless you get called to it. That is the cutest dress I have ever seen. I love it!

Amber said...

Hi Alecia! London is so cute! I can't believe how fast she has grown! I, too, am very grateful for nursery. Corbin started two weeks ago and he absolutely loves it! It is very different to not be chasing a baby around church. It is so great to see what is going on in your life!

Stacy and Mike said...

Those pics are darling! What a big girl already and good for her for staying half...Madi still doesn't make it that long sometimes...

Stacey said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how old the kids are. Hannah started 3rd grade this year too, crazy! Glad to find you guys on blogspot. I am a big of a crazy blogger. Do you mind if we link to you guys?

Stacy said...

You know a lot of cool Stacy's!
I would be honored to have you list me on your blog roll, you are already on mine.

London is pretty flippin cute. As are all the Wells!

Shea said...

Alecia, she's so darn cute! It just barely seems like she was a tiny baby.

Tanya said...

oh my gosh she is so cute! so fun!

The Sorensens said...

She is so beautiful! What a sweetie, and she already looks older. :o( We miss you guys so much! The new look on the blog is awesome.