Monday, August 11, 2008

If you didn't see this...

Last night we watched the Men's relay swimming. The US was supposedly going to get beat by the French (silly French). They even quoted the French team saying they were going to "smash the Americans". Ha ha funny joke. It was so awesome! Michael Phelps is the coolest guy ever. Sorry honey. JK. :)
If you missed this I highly recommend finding it somewhere anywhere and watching it.

2 comments:

Andrea Whidden said...

WHAT a RACE!!!

Beehive State Builders said...

Okay, I am not much of an olympics fan, but I don't like the French being so snippy, so I was glad to see the US win, and even though I AM moving to Canada :). By the way, you might want to change your background color to the same color as your cutestblogontheblock background. Your background takes a long time to load, and since your text is black and your background color is black you can't read anything until it's completely loaded. I had the same problem with mine, but changing my background color fixed it. Just an idea :) See ya at the aquarium!