My sister discovered these at a craft store in Boise... They have been sooo fun. They come as beads and you soak them in water and then they turn into water balls. They look like marbles, but are squishy. I guess they are technically suppose to be for plants to keep them wet, but they are too fun to play with. I have a plastic box full of them and my kids always want to play with them. I found a website that has them, but I would think that most craft stores carry them. The website is here. When I searched online for this brand that I have they were only at Ben Franklin Crafts in Clearfield and other northern places.
They are non-toxic which is great. I do recommend playing with them on carpet or a blanket because they bounce. Kitchen floors are a bad idea, as London helped me to discover. :) They keep for a long time you just add more water or let them dry out as needed.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Water Balls
My sister discovered these at a craft store in Boise... They have been sooo fun. They come as beads and you soak them in water and then they turn into water balls. They look like marbles, but are squishy. I guess they are technically suppose to be for plants to keep them wet, but they are too fun to play with. I have a plastic box full of them and my kids always want to play with them. I found a website that has them, but I would think that most craft stores carry them. The website is here. When I searched online for this brand that I have they were only at Ben Franklin Crafts in Clearfield and other northern places.
They are non-toxic which is great. I do recommend playing with them on carpet or a blanket because they bounce. Kitchen floors are a bad idea, as London helped me to discover. :) They keep for a long time you just add more water or let them dry out as needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
do you have a photo of your balls? the water balls, I mean :) They sound like fun!
Hmmm. Interesting? I'll have to check them out, they sound like something my boys would love. Sorry to hear about poor London. Hope her teeth get better so she doesn't have to have them pulled.
Here is your picture of my balls... these are multicolored, but mine are blue and clear.:)
I'm sure they are. Thanks for the photo ;)
Post a Comment