Friday, December 5, 2008

More Play

Dallin giving Holly a run around the park. It's nice to have pets in the family we can go visit, but don't have to care for.
London giving Daddy kisses through the tunnel.
London
Dallin waiting to be pushed on the swings. He is probably asking for an "Under Doggy" and I am probably telling him to pump. :)
Cousin Hailey
Dallin enjoying the park.

4 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Hey, could you ask Andrea if I could be added to her blog? Thanks

Heather S. said...

I usually tell them to pump too. Or conveniently choose parks without swings :)

Alecia said...

Uhh Whitney if you read this... I can't get on your blog. I told Andrea but she needs you email address I think.

LynchFam08 said...

Hey Alecia! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Did you get our Christmas Card? You need a Facebook Account, just FYI. Love you. Hey, tell Kim to add me to her blog list...I can't see it anymore.