Monday, December 1, 2008

ThAnKsGiViNg 2008

We were able to go to Boise this year for Thanksgiving. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. Andrea (my sister) and I had to do the dinner all on our own, without help from mom! Andrea wouldn't even touch the turkey so I HAD to learn how to prepare it. Jeff's grandpa was there with us and we kept telling him we are sorry if things don't turn out, he was dealing with amateurs. Amazingly it did turn out pretty good. Thanks Andrea and Jeff for letting us invade your home, the early morning shopping, lots of laughing, the P90X(haha), and playing all week! Out for a walk around the block. Brianna is such a sweetheart, she always wants to help with London. Eat up.
Snugglin' on the couch.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow! brave lady! I'm glad everything turned out yummy...we endend up moving back into our house in Walnut Creek Thanksgiving Weekend. Hope to talk to you soon!

Andrea Whidden said...

Way to go Betty Crocker!!

Heather S. said...

Glad you had a nice trip/holiday! I have turkey touching issues myself.