Thursday, December 11, 2008

I hate/love P90X

Wow! Look at those abs! Okay so the guy is so annoying but it's a good workout. Ryan and I are now workout buddies almost everynight from about 8:30-9:30 pm, after the kiddies are in bed. This is the link if you want to check it out! ...Bring it

5 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Did you buy P90X? I have heard it's great, and had looked into it, but it's pretty pricey. Is it worth the investment? If so, count me in! I need a winter workout plan (since I'm not a fan of running outside when it's 20 degrees or below :). I want the details!

Andrea Whidden said...

Alecia, you don't need to be so modest, I know you photoshopped someone elses faces on that pic, you really should be proud of what p90x has done....no really good luck with that, and way to go Ryan for working out with your wife!!

Unknown said...

niiice. . . I've heard that was awesome. You go girl :)

Heather S. said...

Way to go, guys! I heard it was a butt-kicker.

Unknown said...

I have heard great things about p90x but of course, haven't done it. I haven't been able to go to aerobics in the morning anymore so I am feeling so out of shape! i dont know if I have the motivation to do it by myself at night though. I guess I don't care that bad if I look like a fat, slob. Should, but dont! Oh well. someday i will give it a shot! good for you guys!