I can't believe football season is here again! Fischer is playing flag football but this time through the Saratoga Springs league. He loves it! We love that it is something active that he likes to do and Ryan gets a chance to practice with him. This has also gotten Dallin into football, he always wants to play catch now. I am surprised they don't just have them stand on the line of scrimmage anymore, they actually have real plays they do. It's so fun to watch him play.



5 comments:
How cute. I am glad they don't throw kids right into tackle football anymore. They start them off with flag. That is so neat that your parents are moving closer. How nice.
Go Fischer!
how fun is that? i love football. . .
How cute is that! Erik has wanted Haydan to get into flag football. How old do they have to be? It looks so fun.
You can't say "how cute is that"!
Fischer, you look totally tuff, and if I were playing football with you, I would turn around and run the other way!
But seriously, how cute is that?!
Post a Comment