Kolob canyon is the very western side of Zion's National Park. It was so beautiful! The red rocks are amazing. We went on a short hike to a lookout point.

Ryan striking a pose.

Where are the smiles?

We saw real cactus! I know pretty exciting. I wanted to touch it so of course Dallin followed my lead. He was asking me to pull stickers out of his hand the rest of the hike and telling me how bad they hurt. Sorry.

The end of St.George! Unless...
4 comments:
Wow! You guys had so much fun!! Looking at those pics totally made me homesick....
Ryan i hope that you did not fall into this pin cusion.
How are things?
WOW-- I always heard St George was a cool place--but never really knew until now :)looks like fun family memories!! YaY for big pools!
Great pictures! I love it down there.
Post a Comment