Monday, September 22, 2008

Snow Canyon

Okay, I know it was just St.George, but I didn't realize how much there really is to see there! This was just outside of it and was so pretty! We went on a very short hike to this canyon, but it was enough because it was so hot! The park ranger said that if it rains here, which it rarely does, the desert tortoises come out to get a drink. That would be so cool to see, but unfortunately we weren't so lucky. We did see a couple lizards though.
Fischer posing for the camera. They kept going in all the crevices and saying "mom take a picture of me in here". Dallin climbing in the wall. End of the very small canyon. After we left this area, just the boys did another short hike. London and I kept cool in the car. When they got back decided they wanted to go swimming again, of course.

No comments: