Last week Ryan decided it would be fun to take the boys out in the dirt on the four-wheelers. They haven't ridden them much this season and I mentioned selling them so I guess that got him motivated to take them out! It is so great that they can just head out back and be where they need to be to ride! They went through some dirt roads that were apparently muddy(notice the glove).
Ryan rides with Dallin to try and keep him under control... he has the lead foot, or thumb, I guess in this case. :)
Fischer coming back home. He got stuck in the mud and had to be rescued.
Dallin showing his muddy clothes and shoes. He fell down when he had to climb out in the mud to get Ryan's shoe, that fell off when he was rescuing Fischer. Sounds like a circus to me! They had fun though, and that's what it's all about.
3 comments:
I love 4 wheeling, I grew up with four wheelers, looks like you had a great time:)
Looks like they had some fun in the mud. Boys will be boys! Fun Fun!
Oh I am so jealous! I would love 4 wheelers! I can't wait until my boys are old enough to do things like that.
Post a Comment