Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's time for a trim...

London's hair had this longer layer that was thinner than the rest and we decided it needed to go. So, while we were in Boise last week we had a friend cut her hair. Thanks Tami!
She actually did really well. She didn't like having her hands under the cape, so as long as we kept them out she was great.
During the cut...

So serious... she had a large audience of cousins and their friends helping entertain her. They were so sweet.

The result, a cute little bob! She looks so grown up now.

4 comments:

Tara said...

She is so adorable.

Beehive State Builders said...

Too cute! I'll have to check out her new do!

Whitney & Charlie said...

She is so cute! I love her new hair cut!

Kara said...

Alecia-
How crazy to come across your blog. I know another Alecia on Sara Hills blog and accidently clicked on your not realizing. How fun. Your kids are so cute and getting so big.
--Kara (Hymas) McBride