July 3rd
Happy Birthday Honey!!!
He finally got his Wii. We tried to surprise him with it and I think we did a pretty good job. I thought Dallin was going to tell him for sure! Ryan found one and gave me the number. I called on it and bought it, then told him I called but it was gone. He said afterwards that he wasn't sure if he believed me. :) I guess I need to practice up on my lying skills. Anyway, the kids had a blast playing it with their cousins. And the adult boxing matches were pretty intense. I do have to say I am the champion boxer at my house. :) (Janette don't come over)
My sister, Andrea came with her girls and brought Fischer for the week. My brother Adam, and Mom and Dad were here. We went to the Gateway to play in the fountains, then to Liberty Park to play in the water,and had a Chinese food picnic. It was so fun!
July 4th
For those that aren't around here... the Stadium of Fire is a huge thing. I had never heard of it either till I married a true Utahn. It is held at the BYU stadium. They have parachuters, fireworks, a couple of concerts, and this year they had Glen Beck for the announcer. We left the little ones at home to play with Grandma and Grandpa, thank you! Fischer really liked the Blue Man Group, it was pretty funny. We didn't know Miley Cyrus' songs... but concerts are fun anyway! I hate to admit it but I did go home and download a couple of her songs! My nieces are HUGE fans and they convinced me there were good ones to own.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan! A Chinese food picnic, huh? That just has Red, White, and Blue all over it :) Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Happy Birthday "wii"shes to Ryan!!!!:)
Post a Comment