Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mommy Tag

Thanks Mandy for the tag! I didn't see it on yours until just yesterday. Dallin was not so cooperative to answer the questions, but we tried. We are going to pass this fun on and tag Ava Sorensen, Cooper Whidden, Lincoln Packer, and Abby Hill.

1. What is something mom always says to me? Have to get ready. 2. What makes mom happy? When I help London and clean up the messes. 3. What makes mom sad? If we get kidnapped. 4. How does mom do to make me laugh? You do funny things. 5. What was mom like as a child? A baby 6. How old is mommy? 27 (this is a frequent question he asks me) 7. How tall is mommy? Uhh… (opens his arms all the way) 8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Clean the house 9. What does mom do when I'm not around? Help London 10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being happy. 11. What is mom good at? Cleaning, cooking. 12. What is mom not good at? Not very good at getting me to get ready for the day or do jobs (ya exactly) 13. What does mom do for her job? Wipe the toilet and dusting and I do dusting too. 14. What is mom’s favorite food? Macaroni or burritos 15. What makes me proud of my mom? Giving me macaroni 16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sandy from Spongebob. 17. What do mommy and I do together? Jump on the tramp, play games, watch movies. 18. How are mommy and I the same? Because we have the same faces. 19. How are mommy and I different? Because I have boy hair and you have girl hair. 20. How do I know mommy loves me? If I get ready for the day. (how sad is that!)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

it took me awhile to figure out how to change my template but i can really do it now. i did my header on photoshop...that's the only way i know to make a header. adding different paper and stuff to your back ground just takes changine the html...but if you aren't carefull you can realy mess things up :o) i'll get you the websites that taught me how to do it as soon as i can find them again.

Tanya said...

k i found it faster than i thought. k first go to www.shabbyprincess.com. download one of the free kits. set up a photobucket account if you don't already have one and download the papers you want to use. then follow her steps. you have to be very careful if you add one extra space it won't work! you can always preview what you have done and if you hate it just don't save the changes. if you get sick of trying to do it tell me and i can do if for you! i have done my sister chelsea and my friend kelly's for them, and am working on pams :o) you can check them out on my sidebar links. k here is the website for the steps on how to change your template. http://brookie-wookie.blogspot.com/2007/10/dressing-up-your-blog.html

Tanya said...

one more thing. i haven't tried these myself but there is this girl who makes premade templates for you. they are super cute and you just have to download them. she even shows you how to add them to your blog. check it out http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Beehive State Builders said...

Cute answers :). McKinley wasn't super-cooperative either, but still funny. So, can I just call you Sandy from Spongebob now? Haha. See ya when you get back - which had better be soon, Kinley is missing Dallin! Actually, we leave tomorrow, so you just have to be back before we get back :) Have a fun drive!

Hill Family said...

Hey, how's it going? Looks like you are doing well and are having tons of fun. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Feel free to check in whenever you want, as long as we can do the same. Hope all is well with your family.