Dallin decided he wants to play soccer this year so...
He actually did pretty good! He thought it was fun to run around and kick the ball once in awhile. It's fun to watch. Ryan gets to be his coach which is great! Dallin loves to wear the uniform. Every saturday morning he wants to put his soccer clothes on first thing, and he likes the socks. He thinks the best part is the treats at the end. :)
4 comments:
Too cute. I have been debating whether or not to put Lex in soccer, but with a new baby that just isn't going to happen. It is fun to watch them run and have no idea what they are doing.
so fun, I totally want to put Ty in soccer...probably next year though...and fun that Ryan gets to be the coach!
Glad he likes it cause Elli just sits on the sideline and cries. I have no idea why I even bother going. She did this in the fall too, then warmed up, so we will see...
that is SO fun. my little trey would just love that. he is very cute in his little uniform.
Post a Comment