I just found out that you can print your blog in book form. Thanks Kim! What a cool idea! So this is my way of scrapbooking since I definitely don't do the real way. I will try and add more commentary about the pictures. Sorry to those of you that don't want to read it...just skip right over it! :)
This is London looking at the horse, she loved looking at the animals. She points to everything and says from what we can gather, "dat". Yes those are Dallin's feet above her. :) I didn't notice that until I posted it here. We almost lost Fischer to the calf, but luckily he escaped! :) For some reason the calf bit his shirt and he had to struggle to get away. It was pretty funny until he also got my sweatshirt as I was trying to walk away. I guess he was hungry??
Thanksgiving Point animal farm. Thanks Stace for going with us it was fun!
Mini golf with our cousins! Dallin and Fischer each got a hole-in-one. Good job guys! We had a couple of nice days to go to the park, play in Andrea's backyard, play in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard, and go golfing.
3 comments:
That is totally why I am a blog-a-holic. This is going to be my journal/scrapbook once I get it printed. I figure I will just print one book a year. It is amazing what technology will let you do.
Your family is so cute. It looks like you guys have so much fun together. Such great times.
k- i am a total slacker, I forgot all about asking how to do that, but now that you know I'll have to get the details from you on how to make it a book....anyway, farm country was so fun and we should do it again one of these days!
Post a Comment