My computer won't let me see your slideshow, but California sounds nice this time of year! Definetely let me know when you get into town and we can get together again.-Ginger
OK, so I'm a little bummed...you were here and I didn't even get to see you guys! What's up with that? You were probably at Pismo with a bunch of our friends...that would have been fun if we had gone too...we probably would have run into you. I think it's been too long since we've talked. I can't believe you're beautiful girl is One now!
Alecia-I don't know if you remember me, but Sara told me about your blog and I had to look you up. Your family is so cute. London looks so much older than my almost one year old. I hope you are well...you and your family look great. Take care! Mindy Richards mindyandryan.blogspot.com
Hi Alecia! Its Melissa Gladwell. I love checking out your blog. The pics from the beach are darling! Especially the ones of London. Here is a link to my website if you want to check it out! It was fun at the aquarium. We need to do stuff more often. http://web.mac.com/dustingladwell/Site/Welcome.html
Alecia, Your little family is so cute. I think I've only ever seen London at Hailey's wedding reception. Looks like you're having lots of fun. Hope to hear from you! Tara
Cute pics. A good place to print your blogs is www.blurb.com. You can print it in hard back or paper back, and whatever size you want it to be. Check it out.
10 comments:
My computer won't let me see your slideshow, but California sounds nice this time of year! Definetely let me know when you get into town and we can get together again.-Ginger
OK, so I'm a little bummed...you were here and I didn't even get to see you guys! What's up with that? You were probably at Pismo with a bunch of our friends...that would have been fun if we had gone too...we probably would have run into you.
I think it's been too long since we've talked. I can't believe you're beautiful girl is One now!
Sooo fun!! I'm glad you guys had a good time! Cute pics of your cute family.
Sorry Jen! We thought about you at least! I need to call you! We went with my sister amd her fam.
You got some CUTE pics of London!!! That sand rail looks awesome!
Alecia-I don't know if you remember me, but Sara told me about your blog and I had to look you up. Your family is so cute. London looks so much older than my almost one year old. I hope you are well...you and your family look great. Take care!
Mindy Richards
mindyandryan.blogspot.com
that really looks like a fun trip! it made me want to go to the beach. your kids are really cute. the london is a doll in her little dress.
Hi Alecia! Its Melissa Gladwell. I love checking out your blog. The pics from the beach are darling! Especially the ones of London. Here is a link to my website if you want to check it out! It was fun at the aquarium. We need to do stuff more often.
http://web.mac.com/dustingladwell/Site/Welcome.html
Alecia,
Your little family is so cute. I think I've only ever seen London at Hailey's wedding reception. Looks like you're having lots of fun.
Hope to hear from you!
Tara
Cute pics. A good place to print your blogs is www.blurb.com. You can print it in hard back or paper back, and whatever size you want it to be. Check it out.
Post a Comment