Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Camera is Broken!!!

I can't stand to be without a camera, it is driving me crazy! We went camping sunday night and the weather was awful! The wind was blowing so hard, it was picking up the edges of our tent, and then when that calmed down we got poured on the rest of the night. The camera was in my jacket pocket and it got a little damp. I guess it was too much for the camera to handle. Hopefully I will be able to replace it very soon. It is kind of a complicated process, there are so many choices now. Maybe I will get to upgrade... :)
I do have some pictures from when we were actually having FUN while camping but I will have to go somewhere to get them put on a cd.
In the meantime here is a video that I took this past month for you all to enjoy! :)
The best part is the very beginning, but I just kept recording in case anything else happened.

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's a bummer about the camera. I hope you can replace it soon. Your kids are cute. London's little giggle is adorable.

Tanya said...

i have heard of things working again when they dry out. i also heard that you can put cameras or cellphones that have gotten wet in a bag of rice and it sucks out all of the moisture. weird i know but maybe worth a try.

Kim said...

That is so cute. I love that belly laugh. Jen Titus commented on my blog, do you know how I can get a hold of her. I think her blog is protected.