Ryan and I had a date night with London a couple of weeks ago and we were wandering around a store after dinner, and London found the baby aisle...
Lucky for her daddy is a sucker for those big blue eyes. It was really cute how she picked out these twin dolls(one purple one pink of course) in a bag. Don't ask me why they sell dolls that come in a plastic backpack to carry them around in. But they were the ones she wanted and she carried them around and took them to bed with her and wanted us to hold one when she held the other. Ryan and I were talking about how amazing it is at her age that she is so instinctively a GIRL!!! London plays with cars and points out airplanes and all but she is definitely a girl. She wants to wear necklaces, bracelets, play with babies, have her hair done, put on lotion, point out princess things, and she LOVES shoes!
7 comments:
She looks so much like you Alecia. She is so cute!
She is adorable. Enjoy that little girl stuff. I bet it's a great change from boys.
I can't believe how grown up she is! How cute!
what a cutie she is! I love that she loves girl things, she is getting big too fast to already want to do "mommy" things....I can't believe how time flies.
she is to die for! oh my gosh i love her!
So cute! It's funny how they know at such a young age girl and boy stuff without ever being taught it. Oh and you can change your background at cutestblogontheblock.com. I went to pyzam.com but I don't recommend them, it erased all my links. I had to redo all my friends and family blogs. Not fun.
oh this is Ginger--- sorry, I don't know why it's showing up as my son's blog. I have no idea how to change it back!
Post a Comment