Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HeeeeeHaw

Group of friends in preschool as well as neighbors!
Dallin had a field trip to a farm nearby and I was able to go with his class. It was so fun! We did the corn maze, went on a hay ride, played in the corn box(sand box with corn), went down fun slides, and saw lots of animals. I'll have to get the picture of Dallin and I going down the big slide and post that next time.
Dallin and Lanie
Posing with his pumpkin. Thanks Andrea for driving the whole clan in you suburbanmobile!

3 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

Looks like he had fun, Ty went with his pre-school and loved it!

Kristy and Erik said...

I love the pumpkin patch. Looks like you had some fun. I love Dallin's shirt. Go Cougs!

Unknown said...

I love how he is sitting on the little pumpkin hahaha. so great!! I think I am the only one ever who has never been to a pumpkin patch/farmy thing. I'm gearing up for next years trip :)