That's so funny, I love it! What brotherly love they have for each other!
ha ha that got a good chuckle out of me. so cute.
I love when stuff like that happens. It really lightens our load as mama's and I love when we can laugh at our kids. . . did that come out wrong? :)
That is really funny. The miracle of forgiveness in action.
That is funny! Glad you have journaled it. I can imagine my boys will be that way to eachother someday. (Love your fall pics)
So funny! I love how blunt kids are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's so funny, I love it! What brotherly love they have for each other!
ha ha that got a good chuckle out of me. so cute.
I love when stuff like that happens. It really lightens our load as mama's and I love when we can laugh at our kids. . . did that come out wrong? :)
That is really funny. The miracle of forgiveness in action.
That is funny! Glad you have journaled it. I can imagine my boys will be that way to eachother someday. (Love your fall pics)
So funny! I love how blunt kids are!
Post a Comment