Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Rainy and cold Halloween night! Grandama came over and stayed home with Berkelie, which was great. We went to a friends' house and the kids went around their block and got soaked. Then followed them up to the "Witch's House", they said it was fun, but my kids were freaked out! London still talks about how the lady scared her. The boys then went around our neighborhood to finish off the night. The girls got warm at home while watching"How to Train Your Dragon".
Outing to Gardner Village

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the new family picture as well.

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Holy cow, your kids look so grown up! What a beautiful family!!!

Unknown said...

YES! You're BACK! I need to call you, I really miss you! And I do not know how you do it, but you do not look one minute older... beautiful lady :)