There was ANOTHER teacher day this week, so we tried to make the best of it. Just kidding, it was fun, the kids love to have Fischer home with them. We tried to be creative so we made some slime. It was so easy, just cornstarch and water, and let them go to town mixing it with their hands. London was not liking the activity for the first while, she finally warmed up to it and loved it. I couldn't get her to stop. Here she is with all her messiness.
We had to add a little food coloring to make it more exciting, and then a little more... and some more. The final color was some sort or gray.

4 comments:
Looks like they loved the slime! How fun, I'll have to remember that one.
Sounds like a good snow day activity! Oh and I cannot believe you have a 9 yr old and a 5 yr old now!!! Happy late Birthday to your cute boys.
Look how fun you are. I need to be creative like that. How are you? It has been awhile. I need to be your VT again so I can see you every month.
How fun! I bet they had a blast. Wyatt is really excited to play with Fischer. We will have to figure out a time.
Post a Comment