I just wanted to do a quick announcement to everyone (all 2 of you) that my awesome husband has finished his MBA!!! It was two years in the making and he still managed to be around for the kids and be a great husband. This week was his final project and we are all SOOOOO glad. He was thinking about what to do with the spare time and now he has decided he might want his CPA license... so much for spare time.
7 comments:
Congrats! That's so cool. I know when Wes finished school it was wonderful. You have such a cute Family Alicia!
how exciting--congrats ryan! happy b-day to little london. she's so darn cute!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! You must be so proud.
YAY! and AWWW! and the same time:). I loved the pics of London's b-day. . . what a big girl! She is soo cute.
That is fantastic! What a great accomplishment. Congratulations.
That is awesome! Hurray for your family!
Way to go!!
Post a Comment