Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bathroom Facelift







 We have THIS lovely bathroom. We haven't been using it because it was ripped apart and always had tools stored in it. I avoided it at all costs. After having only 1 bathroom for 6 people the past few months, I decided it was time to make it usable. The shower was torn out because it was terrible..can't find any pictures of it, but believe me it was bad. So this is our face-lift for our half bath!

A lot of paint and some new handles, mirror, rug, towels and wallaaaa!
 

5 comments:

Keith and Shasta said...

Looks great...what will you do when you don't have any more projects? Enjoy not sharing:)

Alecia said...

I don't know if that will ever happen Shasta...although I look forward to the day!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Looks awesome!!!

Kim said...

Very Cute! I love the red.

Tara said...

Great job on the bathroom redo! It looks awesome.