She is so old already! I know this sounds weird, but I can see your dad in her in the second picture. She is SO cute! We miss you guys so much - especially now that the warm weather is here! Let me know when you guys are up for playing - we are getting a LITTLE more mobile :) I don't know how you do it! By the way, we aren't going to buy the pink carpet house after all, it needed some structural changes (moving stairs, etc.) to be functional, so we gave up. Darn, the carpet was awesome. Still looking, and still trying to sell our house though! Let me know if a house next door to you guys goes up for sale :)
4 comments:
she's a cutie!
She is so old already! I know this sounds weird, but I can see your dad in her in the second picture. She is SO cute! We miss you guys so much - especially now that the warm weather is here! Let me know when you guys are up for playing - we are getting a LITTLE more mobile :) I don't know how you do it! By the way, we aren't going to buy the pink carpet house after all, it needed some structural changes (moving stairs, etc.) to be functional, so we gave up. Darn, the carpet was awesome. Still looking, and still trying to sell our house though! Let me know if a house next door to you guys goes up for sale :)
What a cutie! Did you guys ever find a house? Or are you still renting?
such a fun age! Missing you guys, we need to get together soon, if it ever decides to warm up! She is a beauty :)
Post a Comment