Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Berkelie 2 Months

I LOVE the newborn stage, but I am looking forward to the sleeping better stage! She has a fussy time in the evenings and Ryan and I take turns with her. We have to walk around and bounce her. It's a good thing she's so cute and smells so good. Here are a few pictures of Berkelie being 2 months old.
The smiles started at about 5 weeks... they make my day. It is so rewarding to get a little smile out of her.
The cheeks have filled in, as you can see. We love to kiss them!
Getting loved by big sister. London always asks to hold her but it will be for just a second. Then she will say "Here mom she's too heavy". London always talks to her in a really high pitched voice and is so sweet.
Sweet face, but we always have crazy hair. The nurses told me it would fall out... they were wrong.:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man, your girls are KNOCK-OUTS! And seriously, how often are the nurses really right about these things? :) I love the post. Its fun to see little mamas in action. . .

Stacy said...

What a cutie you have! She looks a lot like Dallin to me. How sweet.