Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Berkelie

Berkelie Wells
December 8th, 2009
11:23 a.m.
7 lbs 2 oz
19 inches
and of course... it was the biggest snowstorm of the season...

13 comments:

Tara said...

She is so adorable! Her hair looks dark with blonde tips. Maybe it's just the lighting. So cute. Congrats!

Liz said...

Congratulations you guys! She's so cute. I love all her hair. Alecia, you look so good! I hope your recovery is going well.

Stacey said...

She is so cute! Congratulations. Love her hair!

M said...

Congratulations! She's so cute! I love the bow in the hair.

Alecia said...

Yes her hair has blond tips... the nurses thought that was so funny that she already has highlights to keep up!London's was the same way... so it will probably turn blond.

Alona said...

She's beautiful! I love her name! I'm so happy for you!!

Shea said...

congrats, alecia. she's a little doll! so happy for you and your family!

Becky said...

What a cutie Alecia and Ryan! Congrats.

The Sorensens said...

SO precious. Can't wait to see what color her hair is going to be! Hope you are all doing well, feeling healthy and strong and are able to squeeze the sleep in when you can!

Mindy and Ryan said...

Congratulations!!! She's so cute and you look amazing!!! Hope you are doing well!

Kristy and Erik said...

Congrats you guys!! She is so adorable! I have never seen so much hair on a baby. My kids are always so bald. I love it!!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to meet her in January! She has so much hair...I love it. Congratulations!

Hill Family said...

Congrats on the new addition. She is adorable. December is pretty much the best month to be born :)