Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kids photos

Thanks Shea! They turned out great!

7 comments:

Liz said...

It's crazy how fast the kids grow up. It doesn't seem like 4 years since you bought your house?? I love the kids pictures. Litte London is a doll!

Tara said...

Adorable pics. So, so, so cute. Looks like you've had lots of adventures and many more still to come. Good luck with everything.

Sara said...

These pictures are so cute. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. I didn't even know you were expecting. And where are you moving to. I hope you are feeling good. Sara

Alona said...

Beautiful kids!! We will totally miss you...I can't believe you are really gone! We wish you well and can't wait to hear about the baby when it is born!! I'm so glad we can stay in touch through blogging!

Andrea Whidden said...

I LOVE them, so stinkin cute!!

Stacey said...

So cute. Fun to catch up on your fam real quick this morning. Didn't know you were expecting. Do you know what you're having? Doesn't look like long now, maybe a Christmas baby? Hope we get to see you guys when we're up for Christmas, Brent's dying to go skiing, hope it snow enough to make it fun!

Tanya said...

love those kids! can't wait to see the next little baby!