Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Off to Kindergarten!

Dallin started Kindergarten and was kind of excited...
Okay he has been looking forward to this day for months! Too bad his mom hasn't. It was sad to see him all grown up at school. It's good for him though, he loves it and it gives him something to do everyday. Posting of Fischer's first day... he was running late the first day of school and so we didn't get a picture taken! It is so crazy that he started 4th grade though. He likes it and is meeting different friends which is great! His teacher told me he is such a cute kid, although she is partial to redheads, but so am I!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I'm partial to redheads, too. :) Dallin is such a cute kid. I bet he's doing so well in kindergarten--he's a smarty pants!

Kristy and Erik said...

I just can't get over how much your kids have grown. I can't believe Dallin is in kindergarten already. Where does the time go? How have you been feeling anyway? Crazy that we are just a couple of weeks apart.I hope you guys are doing good.