Monday, July 6, 2009

California ... again

I thought we had an order... but now they are in no particular order. London and I just happened to be walking by when a line to see Jasmine was forming sooooo.... we joined it. She was so excited. Jasmine was so sweet with her high pitched princess voice. London wouldn't stand by her at first but then I told her I would put the picture in her room and she stood there for that and just grinned, obviously. It was so cute.
Walk through the castle. Boys on the Catepillar ride.
London on the teacups. This was her first ride and she wasn't quite sure about it.

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a fun summer. Your kids will have awesome memories. And, I just have to add, Wow, Adam is all grown up. It's been a long time since I've seen him.