Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

We celebrated Fischer's 9th birthday last night! Wow time goes by so fast! It was his first day back at school from Christmas break, so that took up most of his day. ;) He had to wait all day until evening to start the festivities. The cake, with enough sprinkles to go around I think. Ambushed by silly string. That was what you wished for isn't it? Such a sweet brother to share the present opening with his screaming little sister. More Legos... but pirate ones this time.
We sent him on a treasure hunt and this is what he found! Skis and boots that fit! Now all the boys can go skiing together.All ready to go!
Hope you had a happy Birthday Fischer! You are such a great big brother and a good example in our home, We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your blog looks super snazzy :)! AND WOW I feel old! I can't believe Fischer is 9! Happy Birthday!!! He probably has no idea who I am:). My friend came over the other day, saw your family picture on my fridge and said, "Who is that?! She is a pretty lady!" I couldn't agree more :) miss ya!

Whitney & Charlie said...

You'll have to bring your family up here sometime to go skiing! They're all growing up so fast!