Tuesday, November 4, 2008

O Tannenbaum

Merry Christmas! We are definitely excited about Christmas. Last night the kids were begging for us to set up the tree... so we did. I am a little worried that we are going to get so sick of looking at it by Christmas day. For now it's nice to see and we will get to enjoy it for a LONG time.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Are you kidding me???? I don't think I could handle it that long. But good luck to you.

Stacy said...

WHAT!
No really, I might be right there with ya, if only I could get to our decorations in the basement. I tell ya, we are on the 3 year finishing the basement plan! AAARGGG!

Cowan Family said...

I too set up our Christmas tree last year right after Halloween. It was fun to have a little Christmas spirit in our house for so long. Really it takes so much work to decorate you might as well have it set up for a little longer. Ok I am going to get my decorations out too.

Tara said...

Wow. That is fun. My hubby would never go for it. I love the new family pic at the top of your page. Adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the new look of your blog!! Very cute. . . If I had a huge tree like that, it would be up all YEAR! WEE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

Sara said...

I love your family picture it is so cute.

The Sorensens said...

WHAT???? You're hilarious. If Mike had his way the tree would be up already. We don't have a fake one, so he's just going to have to wait.