
London enjoying the Birthday/Fathers Day cake

Thanks Dallin for doing such a great job helping Grandma with it! He is an awesome cake froster. We went to Bridal Veil Falls that night and out to dinner the following night for my official birthday and had cake and opened presents... all the birthday stuff. When I was tucking him in monday night he said "Mom your birthday wasn't any fun. My birthday was fun because we played games." I could not stop laughing! It is true when you get older birthdays just aren't the same, but I thought it was fun. :)
3 comments:
ha ha what a cute story. happy birthday by the way! your kids are really adorable.
Happy Birthday!
Its a good thing our birthdays aren't the same but I would like to see a bunch of adults playing kids games, it would be entertaining.
Post a Comment